The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- High voltage is 5V, low voltage is 3.3V
- HV connect with 5V power supply
- LV connect with 3.3V power supply
- GND connect the power negative pole
- LVx input/output 3.3V TTL
- HVx input/output 5V TTL
- Bi-Directional transform between LVx and TVx